Description: Spark R&D Afterburner Splitboard Bindings
The AfterBurner is stiff and powerful for big mountain charging. Featuring the new Tesla System, this binding keeps a solid baseplate for max stiffness our bigger riders can trust. The highback is super stiff both torsionally and fore-aft for the aggressive rider looking for response. Ankle straps are wide and supportive and toe cap straps keep the rider firmly in place at mach speed.
Key Features of the Spark Afterburner Splitboard Bindings:
- Weight: 3.51 lb/pr (1592g)
- All of our splitboard bindings are CNC machined from billet aluminum for maximum strength.
- Custom splitboard specific highback has wide range of forward lean. From -5 for striding on the flats to +25 for carving ice. Find your sweet spot, it’s all there. Lateral slots in highback accommodate booster strap for additional support and comfort on firm skin tracks.
- Plastics and buckles are low-profile to keep out of the way while skinning. Designed to Spark R&D specs, these parts are manufactured with Burton’s time-tested and bomber secret recipe of materials.
- 3-D ankle and toe straps are pre-curved and made to Spark R&D specs with Burton fabrics – the industry leader in quality and durability.
Past Season Product