Description: Salomon XA Pro 3D CSWP Hiking Shoes - Kids
Icons start at a young age. Give them a jump on outdoor development with the junior version of the icon. XA PRO 3D CSWP Junior, delivering the grip, stability and protection to propel them to legend status.
Key Features of Salomon XA Pro 3D CSWP Hiking Shoes:
- Minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off.
- A flexible, lightweight, full waterproof bootie to ensure complete weather protection.
- Contagrip® MD is focused on long-term wear. Using the most durable compound, it has a lug pattern that works equally well on both hard and smooth or soft and loose surfaces.
- A high performance EVA foam that provides shock attenuation.
- A special treatment is applied to provide extra protection, ensuring that the fabric does not absorb water during light rain and showers.
- A soft, breathable lining for extreme comfort.
- The tongue is connected to the upper on both sides, preventing debris from entering the shoe, and keeping the tongue centered.
- Provides easy storage for the Quicklace™ lacing system.
- SensiFit™ cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot.
- A wrap of leather, synthetic or rubber around the base of the foot that protects the lateral and medial sides of the foot.
- A simple but effective EVA sockliner that offers great cushioning and comfort, instantly.
- Waterproofness: ClimaSalomon Waterproof (CSWP)
- Drop: 8 in mm
- Heel stack height: 16 mm
- Forefoot stack height: 8 mm
- Weight: 235 g