Description: Salomon QST Charge MIPS Ski Helmet
The QST Charge is made for going beyond the resort, with double active ventilation and an AdvancedSkin ActiveDry and Merino liner, it delivers maximum climate control, day after hard-charging day. It also combines MIPS™, for added rotational forces protection, and Salomon's EPS4D technology, for superior shock absorption.
- EPS4D: Salomon's patented EPS4D technology maximizes energy absorption and protects from oblique and vertical shocks.
- Motion shield system: An exclusive Salomon visor kinematic that offers perfect face fit and allows to keep glasses on at all times. Another feature that makes the Driver and Mirage helmets the best of their category.
- Active ventilation: Allows you to modify the airflow and heat exhaust.
- Interchangeable visor: Change your visor depending on weather conditions without any tools.
- Hybrid construction: The ultimate helmet construction pairing an injected ABS upper shell and a lightweight in-mold lower shell. The hybrid construction allows extra ventilations and Airflow Concept integration.
- Custom Air® fit system: Salomon's exclusive Custom Air fit adjustment system for a precise and personalized fit.
- Airflow concept: The EPS4D liner built-in channels allow an even temperature and constant airflow between your head, your helmet and your goggles (adjustable airflow on selected styles).
- TCS (thermo control system): All the best temperature regulation technologies available on the market combined in one helmet.
- 3D sound system earpads: A new, 3D perforated ear-pad construction that allows better sound transmission.
- Audio system compatible: Compatile with wired devices.
- Advancedskin activedry: Quick drying material to keep your skin dry.
- Removable/washable: For better hygiene: an easy to remove, 100% washable liner.
- Tool-free lens changing system: No tools are needed to change the visor.
- Photochromic technology: The photochromic lens responds to changing light conditions by dynamically adjusting the level of tint from lighter to darker.
- Alpine CE-EN1077/ASTM F-2040: Certified organizations which are accredited to test and certify products to European (CE) and US (ASTM) safety norms. This product is certified for skiing.
- Weight: 410 g