Description: Rossignol Zenith Sensor3 100 Ski Boots
Don't hold back at all this winter in the Rossignol Zenith Sensor3 100 Ski Boots for men. This boot will keep up with anything you throw at it, and deliver the best comfort while it's at it. Using the Sensor Concept, this boot provides power by focusing on the foot's three main balance points. The precise padding holds the heel in, whether you are skiing the steeps or spinning in the park, while the extremely articulate heel area gives you the stability you need for all day riding. The four diagonal buckles provide easy entry while not compromising on performance. Get outside and ski hard in the Zenith Sensor3!
Key Features of the Rossignol Zenith Sensor3 100 Ski Boots:
- Pro Fit Liner: 1st true lasted liner; matches internal shell perfectly for best out-of-the box it.
- Padding: Pre-shaped precise padding holds the heel securely and is resistant to packing out
- One Piece Toe Box & Tongue: Seamless toe box eliminates pressure points around the toes to ensure warmth and comfort
- Instep Pocket: Soft pocket over instep bone for personalized it to provide comfort and circulation to toes
- Easy Entry Concept: Notches in lower shell allow for ultra easy entry and exit without compromising four-buckle boot performance.
- Sensor Concept: The foot's 3 balance points, including: the big toe, little toe and heel sit in closer proximity to the responsive poly-carbonate shell inserts for unprecedented feel and power.
- Neutral Stance: Gives skiers a stable and efficient stance to drive the ski through turns.
- Boot Board: Removable board, improves it and allows for an easier stance adjustment. Freeride boots use material to soften landings and absorb shock.
- Diagonal Buckles: Angled design that is effortless to use and pulls foot back into heel pocket.
Zenith Sensor3 100
Past Season Product