Description: Ronix Cell Wakeboard Boots
Built to handle a fast board, the Ronix Cell Wakeboard boots are all about control. These boots were made for the rider seeking the ultimate board to boot response. The custom orthotic heat formed boot has a unique rigid back design that keeps it most responsive and gives the rider direct control over their board. The articulating cuff gives the Ronix Cell Wakeboard boots just enough flex to the boot to eliminate pressure points. The double last fit are guaranteed to be the best fitting boots on the water and will deliver optimal energy transfer between your board and your boots.
Key Features of the Ronix Cell Wakeboard Boots:
Wakeboard CompatabilityThis binding is fully compatible with all boards with a 6" Insert spread found here.
All stance options with except the widest and narrowest on a board with a 7" insert spread found here.
Not compatible with boards with a 8" insert spread.
Compatible with the narrowest insert options available on boards with the Strata Mounting system found here.
- Ronix''s patent pending baseless system - the original low profile design has superior board control and is ultra light for reduced overall swing weight - often imitated never duplicated
- New Intuition + Liner - preformed heat moldable - the ultimate customizable liners are now even more comfortable and less prone to packing out
- A stiff density liner offers the best in responsive board control
- Made from wakeboard specific lasts - not a guess
- Double lasted with the most low profile and compact lasts eliminates excess material and delivers optimal energy transfer between boot and board
- Removable J-bars customize your heel pocket
- Feetbelt - secures your ankle and maximizes heel hold
- R.A.D. foam- radder dampening than ever
- Throw your screwdriver away with our tool less mounting system
- Silicon ink in heel area for greater hold down
- New low friction eyelets
- Eco Innovation - no use of PVC solvents
- Ridden by Mr. Funwhenwet.com - Chad Sharpe
Past Season Product