Description: Ride Concepts Skyline Bike Shoes
BUILT WITH A WOMEN SPECIFIC FIT AND FLEX FOR ALL DAY COMFORT AND PERFORMANCE, THE PROTECTIVE BUT SLEEK SKYLINE IS READY TO CHARGE THE MOUNTAIN, WHETHER IT’S A LONG RIDE WITH FRIENDS OR LAPS AND HIGH FIVES IN THE PARK.
The Skyline features the soft and grippy Rubber Kinetics DST 4.0 MAX GRIP rubber, and is packed with features like a fully-welded and breathable upper, an asymmetrical medial collar with D3O impact protection, a high-step EVA midsole for increased stability, and custom molded rubber toe cap protection.
- Rubber Kinetics | DST 4.0 MAX GRIP Rubber Outsole
- Recessed toe and heel for hike-a-bike situations
- Welded microfiber upper is abrasion and weather resistant
- Asymmetrical medial collar with D3O impact protection
- Custom-molded rubber toe cap and heel protection
- Medial high-rise EVA midsole provides support and shock absorption
- D3O High Impact Zone Insole Technology absorbs impact and reduces fatigue
- Fully gusseted tongue prohibits intake of dirt and debris
- Women specific fit and flex for tailored performance and comfort
- Weight: 379g (Women’s 8)