Description: Subrosa Salvador Park BMX Bike
Subrosa supports all aspects of BMX so we are stoked to announce the addition of the Salvador Park to our line-up. Designed with park riding in mind we’ve tweaked the geometry of our Salvador frame and added lighter narrow tires, slim seat, and a gyro for all the barspins and whips you can throw!
Key Features of Subrosa Salvador Park BMX Bike:
- Frame Material: Chromoly TT, DT & Wishbone
- Top Tube: 20.5"
- Chain Stay: 12.5"
- Head Tube: 75 degree
- Seat Tube: 71 degree
- Stand Over: 7.5"
- Brake Mounts: Welded
- Fork: Chromoly Steer Tube – 30mm Offset
- Bars: 100% 1020 Hi-Ten – 2pc 9.0"
- Bar Ends: Shadow Gypsy DCR
- Shadow Nylon
- Headset: RANT Bang Ur Integrated
- Stem: Subrosa Uplift Top Load
- Front Rim: RANT Squad 36H Alloy Single Wall
- Rear Rim: RANT Squad 36H Alloy Single Wall
- Front Hub: 3/8" Sealed Alloy
- Rear Hub: 14mm Sealed Cassette
- Tires: Shadow Contender 2.35" LP
- Cranks: RANT Bangin'' 8 Chromoly 3pc 175mm
- BB: Sealed Mid
- Sprocket: Subrosa Shred Steel
- Gearing: 25-9
- Chain: RANT Max 410
- Pedals: RANT Shred Plastic
- Seat: Subrosa Savior Slim 1pc Combo
- Seat Clamp: Shadow Alfred
- Brake Lever: Alloy 2 Finger
- Brakes: RANT Spring Brakes
- Extras: RANT Gravitron Detangler
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.