Description: Subrosa Salvador 26 BMX Bike
Nothing can stop the Subrosa 26”. Mob over, across, and through pretty much any terrain on what is basically a monster truck sized version of the Salvador. Same great parts package from Subrosa, The Shadow Conspiracy and Rant, with a geometry that makes this bike easy to jump, wheelie, and rip across town, down the boardwalk or off road through the trails!
Key Features of Subrosa Salvador 26 BMX Bike:
- Frame Material: Chromoly TT, DT & Wishbone
- Top Tube: 22.0"
- Chain Stay: 16.0"
- Head Tube: 72 degree
- Seat Tube: 73 degree
- Stand Over: 14.75"
- Brake Mounts: Welded
- Fork: Chromoly Steer Tube – 30mm Offset
- Bars: 100% 1020 Hi-Ten – 2pc 7.0"
- Grips: Shadow Gypsy DCR
- Bar Ends: Shadow Nylon
- Headset: RANT Bang Ur Integrated
- Stem: Subrosa Uplift Top Load
- Front Rim: RANT Squad 36H Alloy Single Wall
- Rear Rim: RANT Squad 36H Alloy Single Wall
- Front Hub: 3/8" Sealed Alloy
- Rear Hub: 14mm Sealed Cassette
- Tires: 26"x2.0"
- Cranks: RANT Bangin'' 8 Chromoly 3pc 175mm
- BB: Sealed Mid
- Sprocket: Subrosa Shred Steel
- Gearing: 25-9
- Chain: RANT Max 410
- Pedals: RANT Shred Plastic
- Seat: Subrosa Savior Mid Pivotal
- Seat Clamp: Shadow Alfred
- Brake Lever: Alloy 2 Finger
- Brakes: RANT Spring Brakes
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.