Description: Subrosa Salvador BMX Bike
The variety in the Subrosa Salvador line up continues to grow with the addition of the freecoaster option! You can now get any colorway of the Salvador or Salvador XL in a freecoaster version! With so many options, it’s easy to find the Salvador that is right for you!
Key Features of Subrosa Salvador BMX Bike:
- Frame Material: Chromoly TT, DT & Wishbone
- Top Tube: 20.5"
- Chain Stay: 13.5"
- Head Tube: 75 degree
- Seat Tube: 71 degree
- Stand Over: 9.0"
- Brake Mounts: Welded
- Fork: Chromoly Steer Tube – 30mm Offset
- Bars: 100% 1020 Hi-Ten – 4pc 9.0"
- Grips: Shadow Gypsy DCR
- Bar Ends: Shadow Nylon
- Headset: RANT Bang Ur Integrated
- Stem: Subrosa Uplift Top Load
- Front Rim: RANT Squad 36H Alloy Single Wall
- Rear Rim: RANT Squad 36H Alloy Single Wall
- Front Hub: 3/8" Sealed Alloy
- Rear Hub: 14mm Sealed Cassette or RANT FC
- Tires: Shadow Valor 2.40" LP
- Cranks: RANT Bangin'' 8 Chromoly 3pc 175mm
- BB: Sealed Mid
- Sprocket: Subrosa Shred Steel
- Gearing: 25-9
- Chain: RANT Max 410
- Pedals: RANT Shred Plastic
- Seat: Subrosa Savior Mid 1pc Combo
- Seat Clamp: Shadow Alfred
- Brake Lever: Alloy 2 Finger
- Brakes: RANT Spring Brakes
- Extras: Not Available
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.