Description: Subrosa Malum Park BMX Bike
If you are a park rider, you know you want your bike lighter, slimmer, and easier to whip and spin around while you’re in the air and the Malum Park is all of that. Park specific geometry, narrower tires, slim seat and a gyro will be all you need to take your park riding to the next level.
Key Features of Subrosa Malum Park BMX Bike:
- Frame Material: 100% Chromoly
- Top Tube: 20.5"
- Chain Stay: 12.5"
- Head Tube: 75 degree
- Seat Tube: 71 degree
- Stand Over: 7.5"
- Brake Mounts: Removable
- Fork: 100% Chromoly – 30mm Offset
- Bars: 100% Chromoly – 2pc 9.0"
- Grips: Shadow Maya
- Bar Ends: Shadow Nylon
- Headset: RANT Bang Ur Integrated
- Stem: Shadow Odin Top Load
- Front Rim: RANT Squad 36H Alloy Double Wall
- Rear Rim: RANT Squad 36H Alloy Double Wall
- Front Hub: RANT Party On Sealed Female
- Rear Hub: RANT Party On Sealed Cassette Male
- Tires: Shadow Contender 2.35" LP
- Cranks: RANT Bangin'' 8 Chromoly 3pc 175mm
- BB: Sealed Mid
- Sprocket: Subrosa Shred Alloy
- Gearing: 25-9
- Chain: Shadow Interlock V2
- Pedals: Shadow Ravager Plastic
- Seat: Subrosa Driver Slim Pivotal
- Seat Clamp: Shadow Alfred
- Brake Lever: RANT Spring Hinged Lever
- Brakes: RANT Spring Brakes
- Extras: Shadow Sano Detangler
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.