Description: Subrosa Malum 22 BMX Bike
Another new model for this line is the Malum 22”. Some riders are into the increased speeds, while some like the added stability and control that comes with a bigger bike. Either way we’re all for an increase in good times!
Key Features of Subrosa Malum 22 BMX Bike:
- Frame: 100% Chromoly
- Top Tube: 21.5"
- Chain Stay: 14.0"
- Head Tube: 74
- Seat Tube: 71
- Stand Over: 9.0"
- Brake Mounts: Removable
- Fork: 100% Chromoly - 30mm Offset
- Bars: 100% Chromoly - 2pc 8.5"
- Grips: Shadow Gipsy DCR
- Bar Ends: Shadow Nylon
- Headset: Rant Bang Ur Headset Integrated
- Stem: Shadow Treymone Top Load
- Front Rim: Rant Squad 36H Alloy Double Wall
- Rear Rim: Rant Squad 36H Alloy Double Wall
- Front Hub: Rant Party On V2 Sealed with female axle
- Rear Hub: Rant Party On V2 Sealed Cassette with male axle
- Tires: 22x2.30"
- Cranks: Rant Bangin'' 8 Chromoly 3pc 170mm
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid
- Sprocket: Rant Ikon
- Gearing: 25 - 9
- Chain: Shadow Interlock V2
- Pedals: Shadow Surface Plastic
- Seat: Subrosa Stitched Mid Pivotal
- Seat Clamp: Shadow Alfred
- Brake Lever: Rant Spring Brake V2 Hinged Lever
- Brakes: Rant Spring Brakes V2
- Weight: 12.97 kg = 28.6 lbs
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.