Description: Subrosa Malum BMX Bike
Before adding this bike to your shopping cart, we encourage you to click the button above and check to see if you have a Subrosa dealer near you. When you purchase a bike from your local bike shop, you''ll get a bike that is professionally assembled and serviced. Also, by supporting your local bike shop, you''re helping build your local scene. If you don''t have a dealer near you, please proceed and we''ll ship your new bike right to your door.
Park riders want their bikes lighter, slimmer and easier to whip and spin around while they’re in the air, and the Malum Park takes care of all that. With park specific geometry, narrower tires, slim seat and gyro, this bike is all you need to take your park riding to the next level.
Key Features of Subrosa Malum BMX Bike:
- Frame: 100% Chromoly
- Top Tube: 20.5"
- Chain Stay: 12.5"
- Head Tube: 75°
- Seat Tube: 71°
- Stand Over: 7.5"
- Brake Mounts: Removable
- Fork: 100% Chromoly - 30mm Offset
- Bars: 100% Chromoly - 2pc 9.0"
- Grips: Shadow Maya DCR
- Bar Ends: Shadow Nylon
- Headset: Bang Ur Headset Integrated
- Stem: Shadow Odin Top Load
- Front RIm: RANT Squad 36H Alloy Double Wall
- Rear Rim: RANT Squad 36H Alloy Double Wall
- Front Hub: RANT Party On Sealed Female Axle
- Rear Hub: RANT Party On Sealed Cassette Male Axle
- Tires: Shadow Contender 2.35" LP
- Cranks: RANT Bangin'' 8 Chromoly 3pc 175mm
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid
- Sprocket: Subrosa Shred Alloy
- Gearing: 25 - 9
- Chain: Shadow Interlock V2
- Pedals: Shadow Ravager Plastic
- Seat: Subrosa Driver Slim Pivotal
- Seat Clamp: Shadow Alfred
- Brake Lever: RANT Spring Brake Hinged Lever
- Brakes: RANT Spring Brakes
- Extras: Shadow Sano Detangler
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.