Description: Subrosa Altus BMX Bike
When riding your first bike, you’ve got a ton of things to worry about; balancing, pedaling, stopping and more. We want riders to have one less thing to worry about, and that is how your bike will work. Great geometry geared towards younger, smaller riders, with awesome parts from The Shadow Conspiracy and Rant ensure the rider can focus on having fun instead of questioning their bike.
Key Features of Subrosa Altus BMX Bike:
- Frame Material: 100% 1020 Hi-Ten
- Top Tube: 20.0"
- Chain Stay: 13.25"
- Head Tube: 75 degree
- Seat Tube: 71 degree
- Stand Over: 8.0"
- Brake Mounts: Welded
- Fork: 100% 1020 Hi-Ten – 30mm Offset
- Bars: 100% 1020 Hi-Ten – 2pc 7.75"
- Grips: Shadow Ol Dirty DCR
- Bar Ends: Shadow Nylon
- Headset: 1 1/8" Threadless
- Stem: RANT Jolt Top Load
- Front Rim: RANT Squad 36H Alloy Single Wall
- Rear Rim: RANT Squad 36H Alloy Single Wall
- Front Hub: 3/8" Loose Alloy
- Rear Hub: 14mm Sealed Cassette
- Tires: RANT Squad 2.35"
- Cranks: Chromoly 8 Spline 3pc 175mm
- BB: American Loose Ball
- Sprocket: Subrosa Shred Steel
- Gearing: 25-9
- Chain: RANT Max 410
- Pedals: RANT Shred Plastic
- Seat: Subrosa Static Mid 1pc Combo
- Seat Clamp: Shadow Alfred
- Brake Lever: Alloy 2 Finger
- Brakes: RANT Spring Brakes
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.