Description: SE So Cal Flyer BMX Bike 24in
The SE So Cal Flyer BMX Bike has proven to be one of the most durable BMX bikes on the market! Featuring Kenda K-Rad tires, the bike is sure to produce extreme speed but maintain grip for even the most experienced riders. The So Cal Flyer also boasts a Power Wing Cruiser Bar handlebar, making tricks and maneuvers simple for riders of all levels of competition. The light-weight handlebar and frame of the bike allows for speed and big air as well, though quality material allows for the bike''s stability in the roughest conditions.
Key Features of the SE So Cal Flyer BMX Bike 24":
- Frame:6061 Aluminum Floval Tubing
- Fork:Landing Gear
- Crankset:SE 3-pc Cr-Mo 180mm, Euro Sealed Bearing, 39T Bubble Sprocket
- Pedals:FPD Alloy Platform, Cr-Mo Axle
- Chain:KMC Z410
- Wheelset:SE Racing Alloy 36H Hubs w/ Alex G-303 Rims, 17T Freewheel
- Tires:Kenda K-Rad 1.95" F & R
- Brakes:Rush V-Brake
- Brake levers:Rush 2-Finger Alloy
- Headset:Tange 1-1/8" Threadless
- Handlebar:Power Wing Cruiser Bar, 28 x 7"
- Stem:SE Racing Front Load Alloy
- Grips:SE Racing Wing Grip w/ SE Rubber End Plugs
- Seat:SE Flyer Seat
- Seat post:Race Rocker Micro-Adjust Aluminum 27.2mm
- Weight:26.90lbs / 12.22kgs
So Cal Flyer
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.