Description: SE So Cal Flyer BMX Bike 24in
The SE So Cal Flyer BMX Bike offers the best of both worlds when it comes to a bike. It is the really the only bike you need, great for rallying on the BMX track or simply running errands. It has a unique blend of racing grips, stems and high performance V-brakes, but with cruiser handlebars and a comfortable custom seat. No matter what you are doing on the So Cal Flyer bike you will definitely be doing it in style!!
Key Features of the SE So Cal Flyer BMX Bike:
- Frame:6061 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Euro Bottom Bracket
- Fork:Landing Gear
- Crankset:SE 3-pc Cr-Mo, 180mm, Euro-Sealed Bearing, 39T Bubble Sprocket
- Pedals:FPD Alloy Platform, Cr-Mo Axle
- Chain:KMC Z410A
- Wheelset:SE Racing Alloy 36H Hubs w/ Alex G-303 Rims, 17T Freewheel
- Tires:Kenda K-Rad 24 x 1.95" F & R
- Brakes:Promax V-Brake
- Brake Lever:Promax 2-Finger Alloy
- Headset:Tange 1-1/8" Threadless
- Handlebar:Power Wing Cruiser Bar, 28" x 7"
- Stem:SE Racing Front-Load Alloy w/ Weight-Saving Cutouts
- Grips:SE Racing Wing Grip w/ SE Rubber End Plugs
- Seat:SE Flyer Seat w/ Custom-Imprinted Cover
- Seat Post:Race Rocker Micro-Adjust Aluminum 27.2mm
- Weight, lbs/kg:26.60lbs / 12.06kgs
- Top Tube, Actual 21.4"
- Seat Tube, Center To Top 12.5"
- Seat Tube Angle 72 degree
- Head Tube Angle 73.5 degree
- Chainstay 15.9"
- Wheelbase 39.2"
- Bottom Bracket Height 12.2"
- Seat Post Diameter 27.2mm
- Standover 26.4"
- Rider Size 5'3"(160cm+)
So Cal Flyer
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.