Description: SE PK Ripper Super Elite XL BMX Bike
The PK Ripper has never been stiffer, stronger or faster. The PK Ripper Super Elite XL is the definition of "BMX innovations." The ultra-stiff 6066 aluminum frame now comes equipped with new features such as a tapered headtube, PF30 bottom bracket and 20mm dropouts front and rear. There is no doubt that this bike will put you on top of the podium.
Key Features of SE PK Ripper Super Elite XL BMX Bike:
- Frame: Super Elite Design, Lightweight 6066 Aluminum Floval Tubing w/ Bi-Oval Down Tube, 1-1/8"-1.5" Tapered Integrated Head Tube, PF30 Bottom Bracket, Tapered Stays, 3D 20mm Dropouts, Built-in Chain Tensioners
- Fork: Super Elite Landing Gear, Full Cr-Mo, Tapered Steerer Tube, Tapered Legs, 20mm Closed Dropouts
- Crankset: 180mm Forged Alloy 2-pc Crankset, Sealed PF30 Bottom Bracket, 30mm Alloy Hollow Spindle, Alloy 44T Chainring, BCD 104mm
- Pedals: X-Pedo Low-profile Platform w/ Removable Pins
- Chain: KMC Z33
- Wheelset: Sealed Bearing Alloy Hubs, 20mm Hollow Front Through Axle, 15mm Hollow Rear Through Axle, Alienation Deviant 32H Front & Alienation Black Sheep 36H Rear, Double-Wall Rims, 16T Cassette, Stainless Spokes
- Tires: Tioga PowerBand 20" x 1.85" Front, Tioga PowerBlock 20 x 1.60" Rear
- Brakeset: Promax P-1 6061 T-6 Alloy V-Brake, Blue Pads, Slick Cable
- Brake Levers: Promax SE-342, 2-Finger Alloy
- Headset: Tange IS-245 Sealed 1-1/8"-1.5" Tapered, Integrated Headset
- Handlebar: Cr-Mo PK Bar, 28.5" x 8.25"
- Stem: Promax Impact, 6061-T6 Aluminum, CNC Machined Hollowed Out Center, Lightweight External Cutouts, Hidden Top Cap, 53mm Reach
- Grips: SE Racing Mushroom Wing Grips w/ SE Rubber End Plugs
- Seat: SE Pivotal Race Seat
- Seatpost: Pivotal Alloy, 27.2mm, Promax Quick Release Seat Clamp
- Accessories: 20mm, 15mm & 3/8" Chain Tensioner Adapters Included, SE Racing Number Plate, Promax QR-1 Quick Release Seat Clamp
- Weight: 20.8 lbs / 9.45 kgs
- 2018 Model
Pk Ripper Super Elite XL
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.