Description: SE Mike Buff Big Ripper 29 BMX Bike
Mike Buff is a BMX pioneer who helped introduce freestyle BMX to the world. As one of the original godfathers of freestyle, Mike rode a PK Ripper in the early 1980s when he was a member of the legendary BMX Action Trick Team. The Mike Buff Big Ripper resonates with the same style of the PK Ripper that Mike made famous, but this year's version is built with big ol' 29" wheels. The bike comes equipped with a Mike Buff BMX Action padset, Rad Plate, Wheelie pegs and an authentic SE Racing/Mike Buff trading card personally signed by Buff. The Mike Buff Big Ripper is the definition of radness.
Key Features of SE Mike Buff Big Ripper 29 BMX Bike:
- Frame: 6061 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Looptail Rear End, Retro Dropouts
- Fork: Landing Gear, Full Cr-Mo
- Crankset: SE 3-pc Cr-Mo, SE V-Ridge Cranks, 175mm, Sealed Euro Bottom Bracket, 33T Alloy SE Racing Sprocket
- Pedals: X-Pedo Low-profile Platform w/ Removable Pins
- Chain: KMC Z410A
- Wheelset: Sealed Bearing 36H High-Flange Alloy Flip Flop Hubs w/ Double-wall Rims, 15T Freewheel, Stainless Spokes
- Tires: Vee Tire Co x SE Racing Speedster, 29" x 2.10" Front & Rear
- Brakeset: Tektro 837-AL V-Brake, Slick Cable
- Brake Levers: Tektro 316A, 2-Finger Alloy
- Headset: Tange 1-1/8" Threadless
- Handlebar: Big Honkin' Cr-Mo Cruiser Bar, 29" x 6"
- Stem: Retro Alloy Top-Load w/ Engraved SE Logo & Lightweight Cutouts, 55mm Reach
- Grips: Special Edition Oakley B-1B, Custom Colorway, w/ SE Donuts, Made in USA
- Seat: Mike Buff SE Flyer Seat
- Seatpost: Micro-Adjust Alloy, 27.2mm
- Accessories: SE Racing Rad Plate, Mike Buff BMX Action Padset, Alloy Valve Caps, Custom Mike Buff Big Ripper Sticker Sheet, Authentic Trading Card Personally Signed by Mike Buff, SE Wheelie Pegs
- Weight: 28.4 lbs / 12.88 kgs
- 2018 Model
Mike Buff Big Ripper 29
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.