Description: SE Floval Flyer BMX Bike 24in
The ultra-light SE Floval Flyer BMX Bike combines durability with the performance you demand out of your 24" BMX bike. Featuring a lightweight frame constructed from 6066 aluminum tubing and SE's own Landing Gear 100% chrome-moly steel tapered fork, this year's Floval Flyer has a newly incorporated a pivotal seat saddle and seat post to add to the bike's already formidable ruggedness. This Cruiser Class BMX bike will carry you over the course while only adding 22.3 pounds to your weight.
Key Features of the SE Floval Flyer BMX Bike 24":
- Frame:Lightweight 6066 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Internally Machined Integrated Head Tube, 3D Forged Dropouts
- Fork:100% Cr-Mo Landing Gear, Tapered Legs, w/ Internally Threaded Steerer Tube
- Crankset:Truvativ Racing XR 180mm Cranks, ISIS Drive Sealed Bearing Gigapipe BB, 39T 7075-T6 Alloy Chain Ring
- Pedals:X-Pedo Low Profile Platform w/ Removable Pins
- Chain:KMC Z33
- Wheelset:Sealed Bearing Hollow Axle Alloy Hubs w/ Alex Supra BH20 F & DM22 R, 36H Double Wall Rims, 17T Cassette
- Tires:24" Tioga Power Block, 1.95" F, 1.75" R
- Brakes:Tektro 930AL V-Brake, Slick Cable
- Brake levers:Tektro 316A, 2-Finger Alloy
- Headset:Tange Sealed 1-1/8" Integrated
- Handlebar:Cr-Mo SE Racing Floval Bar, 26" x 6"
- Stem:SE Front Load Alloy, External Cutouts
- Grips:SE Racing Wing Grip w/ SE Rubber End Plugs
- Seat:Pivotal Race Seat With Custom Imprinted Cover
- Seat post:Pivotal Micro-Adjust Aluminum, 27.2mm
- Extras:Race Plate, Touch-up Paint
- Weight:22.30lbs / 10.13kgs
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.