Description: SE Everyday BMX Bike
This is the SE Everyday BMX Bike. Don't you wish you had a bike like this when you were a kid? We sure do. Just take a look at the specs: the durable Hi-ten frame means this bike weighs in at a very nice 25 lbs. Perfect for the kid who wants a sturdy bike to ride around the neighborhood but doesn't want to break his back lugging it around everywhere. And did you see the C-Star brakes on this bad boy? Clearly the SE Everyday BMX was built for portability and performance. You'll appreciate both.
Key Features of the SE Everyday BMX Bike 20":
- Frame: Integrated Head Tube, Integrated Seat Clamp, Mid BB, Drilled for Removable Rotor Tabs, Cable Guides and Brake Mounts
- Fork: Tapered Legs, 3/8" Dropouts
- Crankset: 3-pc Cr-Mo 175mm, Mid Sealed Bearing, 25T Bubble Sprocket
- Pedals: FPD Plastic Composite
- Chain: KMC Z410
- Wheelset: SE Alloy 36H 3/8" F and 14mm R Hubs with Alloy Rims, 9T Driver
- Tires: Kenda K-Rad 2.125" F and R
- Brakes: C-Star RX-935D U-Brake, Soft Compound Shoes
- Brake levers: Tektro 319AC
- Headset: Tange 1-1/8" Threadless
- Handlebar: SE Wing Bar, 27.5 x 7.5"
- Stem: SE Front Load Alloy
- Grips: SE Bubble Jump Grip with Rubber SE End Plugs
- Seat: Lightweight SE Seat/ Post Combo
- Seat post: Integrated Alloy 25.4
- Weight: 25.40 lbs
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.