Description: SE Big Flyer 29 BMX Bike
All-new for the streets, the 29" Big Flyer is "wheelie" a dream come true! We went deep into the design lab this year to create the raddest, baddest and most affordable 29" BMX bike on the market. This ground-breaking bike wheelies like a dream and comes equipped with an SE Bikes pad set, Rad Plate and Wheelie pegs.
Key Features of SE Big Flyer 29 BMX Bike:
- Frame: 6061 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Euro Bottom Bracket, SE Wave Dropouts
- Fork: Landing Gear
- Crankset: SE 3-pc Cr-Mo, 175mm, Euro-Sealed Bearing Bottom Bracket, 33T SE Sprocket
- Pedals: FPD Alloy Platform, Cr-Mo Axle
- Chain: KMC Z410A
- Wheelset: SE Racing Alloy 36H Hubs w/ Double-wall Rims, 15T Freewheel
- Tires: Vee Tire Co x SE Racing Speedster, 29" x 2.10" Front & Rear
- Brakeset: Promax V-Brake
- Brake Levers: Promax 2-Finger Alloy
- Headset: Tange 1-1/8" Threadless
- Handlebar: Cr-Mo Big Honkin' Cruiser Bar, 30" x 6"
- Stem: Retro Alloy Top-Load, 55mm Reach
- Grips: SE Racing Mushroom Wing Grips w/ SE Rubber End Plugs & Donuts
- Seat: SE Big Flyer Seat w/ Grippy Top Cover
- Seatpost: Race Rocker Micro-Adjust Alloy, 27.2mm
- Accessories: SE Bikes Life Number Plate, SE Bikes Padset, Alloy Valve Caps, SE Wheelie Pegs
- Weight: 28.4 lbs / 12.88 kgs
- 2018 Model
Big Flyer 29
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.