Description: Sapient Titan BMX Bike 24in
The Sapient Titan is a 24inch bike for larger riders that want the performance of a 20inch bike. The agile geometry of the frame will give the larger rider confidence to go ride what ever he wants.
Key Features of the Sapient Titan BMX Bike:
- FRAME: HiTen 22.7" Top Tube
- FORK: HiTen / 14mm Droputs
- Dropouts: 14mm
- BAR: HiTen 8" Rise Bars, 27.6" wide
- GRIPS: Shrapnel Fragment Grips 130mm
- STEM: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy Stem
- HEADSET: Shrapnel Fragment Headset
- BRAKE LEVER: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy Lever
- BRAKE: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy U-Brakes
- CRANK: Shrapnel Fragment FORGED 175mm 3 PCS Crank
- SPROCKET: 30t Shrapnel Fragment
- CHAIN: KMC Z410
- PEDALS: Shrapnel Fragment Platform Pedals
- FRONT HUB: KT 14Gx36HxM14mm Axle
- REAR HUB: KT 14Gx36HxM14mm Axle, w /13T Driver
- RIMS: Front/Rear Shrapnel Fragment Alloy Rims 24"x1.75"x14Gx36H double wall
- Spokes/Nipples: 14g/nipples,Brass,Black
- TIRES: Shrapnel Fragment 24" X 2.125" Tires
- SADDLE: Shrapnel Fragment Saddle
- SEAT POST: Shrapnel Fragment Seat Post 25.4mmx250mmx1.4mm
- CLAMP: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy Clamp 28.6mm
- PEGS: Shrapnel Fragment 14 mm Steel Pegs, 2 Front and 2 Back
- TOP TUBE: 22.7"
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 74degrees
- SEAT TUBE: 12"
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 70.4degrees
- CHAINSTAY: 15.6"
- BB HEIGHT: 13"
- APPROX WEIGHT: 30lbs
- WHEELBASE: 39.68"
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.