Description: Sapient Capa Pro X BMX Bike
The Sapient Capa Pro X BMX Bike is a sleek and swift entry-level bike that won't make you feel like you're riding on an entry-level bike, thanks to the features and overall amount of quality it offers. With a 25/ 9 Micro Drive System helping you propel it, you'll hit the speeds you want easily, and won't have to worry about mishaps, thanks to the Sapient Capa Pro X's Chromoly Downtube frame and strong Shrapnel Fragment Alloy rims. This BMX bike is known for the ability to take a beating and come back for more.
Key Features of Sapient Capa Pro X BMX Bike :
- Frame: Hi-Ten Steel
- Forks: Hi-Ten Steel
- Handlebars: Hi-Ten Steel; 8" rise
- Grips: Shrapnel Fragment grips
- Stem: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy
- Headset: Shrapnel Fragment
- Brake Lever: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy
- Brake: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy U brake
- Cranks: 1-piece; 175mm
- Bottom Bracket: Unsealed; American
- Sprocket: Alloy; 25T
- Chain: KMC Z410
- Pedals: Shrapnel Fragment Platform
- Front Hub: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy; 3/8"; 36H
- Rear Hub: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy; 12mm; 36H; 9T driver
- Rims: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy
- Tires: Shrapnel Fragment -Front: 20" x 2.125" -Rear: 20" x 2.125"
- Seat/Post: Sharpnel Fragment seat and post
- Clamp: Alloy
- Pegs: 2 Shrapnel Fragment Steel pegs included
- Top Tube: 20.5"
- Stand Over: 8"
- Seat Tube: 9.5"
- Head Tube Angle: 74 degrees
- Seat Tube Angle: 71 degrees
- Chainstay: 14"
- BB Height: 11.6"
- Wheelbase: 38"
- Weight: 26 lbs 9 oz
- Note: This Capa Pro X BMX bike will come without decals applied. Each bike is shipped with a decal packet which allows the rider to customize the bike to their own style.
Capa Pro X
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.