Description: Race Face Next-SL G4 10/11 Speed†Bike Crankset
The champ is back for another round with a few new tricks and some classic moves to keep challengers on the ropes.
Building on the lightest, most versatile production carbon crankset on the planet, the Next generation G4 couples CINCH compatibility with an elegant arm profile that seamlessly integrates the crank arm with CINCH Direct Mount chainrings. G4 is lighter weight (430g – 32T Direct Mount) with improved lateral stiffness; a critical advantage when the chain is under tension at extreme angles, like those resulting from a 1x system setup. If weight and stiffness are not enough of a one-two punch, then futureproofing your setup with the versatility of the CINCH system should be the knock out blow.
Key Features of Race Face Next-SL G4 10/11 Speed†Bike Crankset:
- Full carbon crank arms for maximum weight saving. No aluminum inserts
- 30mm spline interface CNC’d from commercialized super alloy, 20% stronger than 7050 aluminum
- Removable spider gives flexibility for existing chainrings and future-proofing for further development
- Built For: XC Race/Trail/Fat Bike
- Spindle Size: 30mm x 134(68/73mm), 30mm x 170, 30mm x 190
- Spiders: 104/64mm (boost option available), 120/80mm, CINCH Direct Mount
- Chainline: Q Factors and Chainlines PDF
- Cinch Direct Mount: 24T, 26T, 28T, 30T, 32T, 34T, 36T, 38T, 40T, 42T
- Weight: 430g (32T Direct Mount, without BB)
- BB Options (Sold Separately): BB Options PDF
- Size(s): 170, 175
Next-SL G4 10/11 Speed†