Description: Radio Griffin Pro BMX Bike
The creme de la creme of 26" bikes. The Griffin Pro is built around a lighter 6061-T Alloy frame equipped with Manitou "Circus Sport" 100mm forks and a premium level parts package from Eclat and Salt. A vicious unit that packs a real punch, this blacked out machine is an unstoppable partner for the rider needing a bike of no compromises.
Key Features of Radio Griffin Pro BMX Bike:
- Frame: Full 6061-T6 Alloy
- Fork: Manitou Circus Sport 100mm Travel
- Bars: Radio Griffin, Alloy Hydro Formed
- Grips: Radio Frequency XL Flangeless
- Stem: Radio DJ Front Loading Stem, Alloy CNC, 40mm Reach
- Headset: FSA #57 Internal Headset, 1 1/8" Top, 1.5" Bottom
- Lever: SRAM Level Rear, Tektro RS-360A Front
- Brakes: SRAM Level Hydraulic Disc Brake Rear 160mm, Tektro Novela Disc Front 160mm
- Cranks: Radio Pro Forged Alloy 2pc, 170mm
- BB: Radio Pro External Cup 24mm Spindle, Sealed Bearing
- Pedals: SaltPlus Stealth Nylon/Fiberglass
- Chain: Eclat Diesel
- Sprocket: Saltplus Pro 6061-T6 Alloy, 28T
- Driver: 11T 1pc Cassette, Sealed Bearings
- Front Hub: Radio Pro-DJ Alloy Disc Hub Sealed Bearing, 20mm Thru Axle, 32H
- Rear Hub: Radio Pro-DJ Alloy Disc Hub, Sealed Baring, 3/8" Cromo Axle, 32H
- Front Rim: Saltplus Summit Aero Double Wall 32H
- Rear Rim: Saltplus Summit Aero Double Wall 32H
- Seat: Radio Century Slim Padded Pivotal Seat
- Seat Post: Rdio 27.2mm Alloy Pivotal Post
- Seat Clamp: iRadio Slim 31.8mm Alloy Seatclamp
- Tires: Kenda Kranium, 2.1" F/R
- Top Tube Length: 22.8"
- Chainstay: 15.5"
- Head Tube Angle: 28.5 degrees
- SEAT Tube Angle: 72.5 degrees
- Bottom Bracket Height: 20mm Drop
- Weight: 27.38 lbs
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.