Description: Premium Duo BMX Bike
The Premium Duo BMX Bike is a sturdy and reliable bike that will make your next BMX adventure that much more enjoyable. This bike features a premium padded pivotal seat with a forged pivotal post, giving you the best out of your sitting environment and providing reliability when pulling off stunts. The Premium Duo also has Odyssey plastic pedals for your pedaling needs, along with Premium Counterfeit grips for something strong and easy to hold onto while going to your favorite spot. The Premium Duo BMX Bike is the type of bike everyone can appreciate.
Key Features of the Premium Duo BMX Bike:
- Premium five-tubes chromoly frame with Mid BB and internal head tube
- Full chromoly forks with tapered legs
- Full chromoly bars 8" (on 20.5") or 8.25" (on 21") with alloy front load stem
- Three-piece chromoly 175mm 8-spline cranks with sealed Mid BB
- Premium padded Pivotal seat with forged pivotal post
- Premium Street tires; 2.25" front, 2.0" rear
- Odyssey Twisted plastic pedals
- WEIGHT: 24.5 lbs
- SIZING: 20.5", 21"
- FRAME: 5 tubes crmo with welded seat clamp and removable brake mounts - 20.5" or 21" TT
- FORK: 1 1/8" Full Crmo- Threadless with tapered legs
- CRANKS: 3 pc. tubular Crmo 175mm with sealed MID BB
- PEDALS: Odyssey plastic pedals
- TIRES: Premium Street Tires, 20x2.25 F/ 20x2.0 R
- WHEELS: Alienation 36h Deviant dw front/ 36h Black Sheep dw rear, 36H alloy sealed 3/8" Frt, 36H Alloy sealed cassette rear 14mm with 9T driver
- ROTOR: N/A Straight Cable
- GRIPS: Premium Counterfeit
- BARS: Full Crmo - 8" rise with 20.5" frame, 8.25" rise with 21" frame
- SEAT: Premium slim padded Pivotal seat with Pivotal post
- PEGS: N/A
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.