Description: Pure Fix Bravo Bike
The name says it all, the Bravo's blue-on-black design is worth a round of applause. Minimalism is genius (and so are you, for picking this one).
Key Features of the Pure Fix Bravo Bike:
- Flip-flop hub so you can ride single-speed or fixed!
- Track-inspired frame that looks good at home, on the drome, and everywhere in between
- Comes standard with a front brake only (you can grab an additional rear brake)
- 700x28 tires for speed and comfort in urban environments
- Two water bottle boss braze-ons so you can stay twice as hydrated!
- 1-year warranty activated with professional assembly from your local bike shop
- Frame Size: 700c Wheels
- Standover Height: 29"
- Sizing Recommendations: 5'2" - 5'6"
- Top Tube Length: 21"
- Frame: Hi-Ten Steel Frame
- Weight: 22lbs
- Fork: 6.75"
- Headset: 1 1/8" Alloy
- BB Set: Sealed Cartridge 68mm/110.5mm
- Crankset: 44T x 165mm Alloy
- Rims: 45mm Deep Dish Double-Walled Alloy
- Chain: KMC 1/8"
- Rear Cog: 16T Flip Flop Hub
- Front Hub: 100mm Wide 32H
- Rear Hub: 120mm Wide 32H
- Spoke Pattern: 3 Cross
- Stem: 90mm 7 - degree angle
- Seat Post: Alloy 25.4mm
- Saddle: Drome Saddle
- Pedals: Wellgo 9/16"
- Decal: Removable Sticker
- Reflectors: Front & Rear Included
- Brakes: Front Included - Alloy
- Brake Lever: 22.2mm
- Tubes: Kenda 700x28 Presta Valve
- Tires: Kenda Kwest 700x28
- Axle Diameter: 3/8"
- Handlebar: Riser 25.4mm Aluminum
- Grips: Oury Grips (Made in Arkansas!)
Past Season Product
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.