Description: SRAM Boost X5 (1x10) Gear Kit
The SRAM X5 package delivers the on and off road performance to turn any weekend warrior into a full blown saddle jockey. The ease of use of the X5 drivetrain package allows riders from beginner to intermediate to take their skills to the next level. This lightweight and reliable 1x10 drivetrain is simple to use without compromising precision.
Key Features of SRAM X5 BOOST 1x10 Component Kit:
SRAM X5 10-SPEED REAR DERAILLEUR:
SRAM X5 TRIGGER SHIFTERS:
- The SRAM X5 offers up 1:1 cable pull for precise actuation and reliable shifting through all the roughest terrain you can find. The sturdy alloy B-Knuckle construction will hold up against rock goblins and rut busting rides all year round.
SRAM PG-1030 CASSETTE:
- 10 Speed
- The SRAM X5 speed trigger shifter offers up 1:1 cable pull for precise actuation and reliable shifting through all the roughest terrain you can find.
- The SRAM impulse technology provides smooth trigger shifting and fluid motion for sustained performance on the roughest terrain.
SRAM GX-1000 X-SYNC CRANK:
- Sram 10 Speed Cassette 11-36T; Aluminum Spider with Steel Cogs
- The PG-1030 offers riders better performance and optimized shifting reliability when riding off road. When you combine the optimal tooth profiling design along with positive index shifting you get a more reliable, better shifting and more responsive bike, period.
- 32T; 175mm; 6000 Series Alloy
- CNC machined 7075, two-tone anodized X-SYNC chainring—an integral component of the SRAM 1x drivetrain
- X-SYNC tall, square tooth design provides maximum chain control
- Sharp, narrow tooth profile and rounded chamfer edges help manage a deflected chain
- Mud-clearing recesses for the inner chain links and rollers
- BOOST 148 compatible
- KMC X10EPT Stretch-resistant ECO- ProteQ for superior rust resistance
- 1 X 10; Front 32T, Rear 11-36T