Description: Kink Whip XL BMX Bike
One of Kink''s most popular models, the Whip, is now available in a XL 21” toptube size for 2019. This beast is constructed using full 100% 4130 chromoly throughout the entire frame, fork and handlebar set. Complimenting this strong, durable structure are sealed bearings everywhere; headset, bottom bracket, and both front and rear hubs. Topping off all the great functionality, the Whip XL comes in a slick Dual Finish Translucent Black Edge Fade colorway.
Featuring Kink Stryker forks, the new 9.25” Kink Buffalo CC bars and Kink Ridge 3-piece tubular chromoly cranks, the Whip XL is fitted with great components featuring modern geometry. Adding to all these specs are the comfortable Kink Ace flangeless grips, Kink Hemlock pedals, and Pivotal seat and seat post. Retailing for a price everyone can agree with, the Whip XL cannot be beaten.
Key Features of Kink Whip XL BMX Bike:
- Frame Material: 100% 4130 Chromoly
- Toptube Length: 21"
- Fork: Kink Stryker 100% 4130 Chromoly Tapered Fork Legs
- Bars: Kink Buffalo CC 9.25” 100% 4130 Chromoly
- Grips: Kink Ace Flangeless
- Barends: Kink Thrust
- Stem: Kink Bold HRD 50mm
- Headset: Mission Sealed Integrated (41.8 x 45)
- Brake Lever: Mission Token
- Brake Cable: Mission L4 Linear
- Brakes: Mission Cease
- Cranks: Kink Ridge 3pc Tubular Chromoly 170mm – 8 Spline
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid 19mm
- Pedals: Kink Hemlock NF
- Chain: Mission 410
- Sprocket: Mission Rank 25T
- Front Hub: Mission Foxtrot Sealed 3/8″ Axle
- Rear Hub: Mission Engage Sealed Cassette 14mm
- Driver: Sealed 9T
- Front Rim: Mission Merlot
- Rear Rim: Mission Mylar
- Seat: Kink Elton Pivotal
- Seat Post: Mission Pivotal
- Seat Clamp: Mission Slim
- Front Tire: Kink Sever 2.4"
- Rear Tire: Kink Sever 2.4"
- Gyro Tabs: Tapped for Tabs
- Weight: 27lb 14oz
|Bottom Bracket Height
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.