Description: Kink Launch BMX Bike
The 2019 Launch continues the legacy of a truly remarkable bike. This bike is still one of the best value priced models in the market, hands down, year after year. Available in Gloss Raw Gold, Matte Cali Poppy Edge Fade, and Gloss Black Holo Confetti colorways, the Launch pairs it’s great color selection with even better components.
The Launch is equipped with both a sealed integrated headset and sealed Mid bottom bracket, which drastically improves performance and virtually eliminates maintenance of these components. Combined with a parts package that includes Kink Stryker forks, Kink Human CC 8.75” bars, and Mission Triumph 3pc tubular chromoly cranks, this bike is a rookie’s dream.
Key Features of Kink Launch BMX Bike:
- Frame Material: 100% Hi-Ten Steel
- Toptube Length: 20.25″
- Fork: Kink Stryker 4130 Chromoly Steerer Tapered Fork Legs
- Bars: Kink Human CC 8.75” 100% Hi-Ten Steel
- Grips: Kink Paragon Flangeless
- Barends: Kink Thrust
- Stem: Kink Bold HRD 50mm
- Headset: Mission Sealed Integrated (41.8 x 45)
- Brake Lever: Mission Token
- Brake Cable: Mission L3 Linear
- Brakes: Mission Cease
- Cranks: Mission Triumph 3pc Tubular Chromoly 170mm – 8 Spline
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid 19mm
- Pedals: Kink Hemlock
- Chain: Mission 410
- Sprocket: Mission Rank 25T
- Front Hub: Mission Covert Unsealed 3/8″ Axle
- Rear Hub: Mission Function Semi-Sealed Cassette 14mm
- Driver: 9T
- Front Rim: Mission X7 36H
- Rear Rim: Mission X7 36H
- Seat: Mission Goodman Combo
- Seat Post: Mission Combo Steel Post
- Seat Clamp: Mission Slim
- Front Tire: Kink Sever 2.4"
- Rear Tire: Kink Sever 2.4"
- Gyro Tabs: Tapped for Tabs
- Weight: 26lb 8oz
|Bottom Bracket Height
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.