Description: Kink Downside BMX Bike
Freshened up for 2019, the Kink Downside gets even better after its introduction last year. The general construction is nothing less than you would expect, with its 100% 4130 chromoly frame, fork, bars, and sealed bearings throughout the bike. The big bars, short backend and sealed rear freecoaster hub mean the Downside is ready for some serious riding. The wild Matte Electric Silver colorway needs to be seen under the sun to be truly appreciated, and the paired black forks and bars keep this bike looking pro.
When it comes to the components featured on the Downside, you won’t find any short cuts either. Components like the Kink Bold HRD stem, 2.4” wide Kink Sever tires, and Mission Dispatch freecoaster, start to really set this bike apart. This model also features the tall 9” Kink Grizzly CC bars, Kink Ridge 3-piece tubular chromoly cranks, and two Mission Targa plastic pegs.
Note: This bike includes removable brake mounts and full Mission brake set.
Key Features of Kink Downside BMX Bike:
- Frame Material: 100% 4130 Chromoly
- Toptube Length: 20.75"
- Fork: Kink Trident Fork 100% 4130 Chromoly 1pc Steerer Tube Tapered Fork Legs
- Bars: Kink Grizzly CC 9” 100% 4130 Chromoly
- Grips: Kink Ace Flangeless
- Barends: Kink Thrust
- Stem: Kink Bold HRD 50mm
- Headset: Mission Sealed Integrated (41.8 x 45)
- Brake Lever: Mission Token
- Brake Cable: Mission L4 Linear
- Brakes: Mission Cease
- Cranks: Kink Ridge 3pc Tubular Chromoly 170mm – 8 Spline
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid 19mm
- Pedals: Kink Hemlock NF
- Chain: Mission 510H
- Sprocket: Mission Nexus 25T 6061 Aluminum
- Front Hub: Mission Invade Sealed Bolt-In Hub
- Rear Hub: Mission Dispatch Sealed Freecoaster 14mm
- Driver: Sealed 9T
- Front Rim: Mission Mylar
- Rear Rim: Mission Mylar
- Seat: Kink Scio Pivotal
- Seat Post: Mission Pivotal
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Front Tire: Kink Sever 2.4"
- Rear Tire: Kink Sever 2.4"
- Pegs: Mission Nylon (2)
- Gyro Tabs: Tapped for Tabs
- Weight: 27lb 15oz
|Bottom Bracket Height
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.