Description: Kink Curb BMX Bike
The 2019 Curb, which is available in four great colorways, offers the entry-level rider a bike that looks and feels like a pro model without the price tag. Whether you choose Matte Black Goldschlager, Gloss Smoked Stang Teal, Matte Aquatic Blue, or Gloss Nickel, you’re getting an amazing bike.
Featuring modern geometry and outfitted with components such as 8.75” Kink Human CC bars, 3-piece tubular chromoly cranks, a raised Mission Control TL stem, soft Kink Paragon grips with push-in Kink Thrust bar ends, and new 2.4” tires front and rear; the Curb is perfect for any rider looking for a solid first bike.
Key Features of Kink Curb BMX Bike:
- Frame Material: 100% Hi-Ten Steel
- Toptube Length: 20″
- Fork: Kink Lance 100% Hi-Ten Steel Tapered Fork Legs
- Bars: Kink Human CC 8.75” 100% Hi-Ten Steel
- Grips: Kink Paragon Flangless
- Barends: Kink Thrust
- Stem: Mission Control TL 50mm
- Headset: Standard 1 1/8″ Threadless
- Brake Lever: Mission Token
- Brake Cable: Mission L3 Linear
- Brakes: Mission Cease
- Cranks: Mission Triumph 3pc Tubular Chromoly 170mm – 8 Spline
- Bottom Bracket: Unsealed American 19mm
- Pedals: Kink Hemlock
- Chain: Mission 410
- Sprocket: Mission Rank 25T
- Front Hub: Mission Reserve Unsealed 3/8″ Axle
- Rear Hub: Mission Function Semi-Sealed Cassette 14mm
- Driver: 9T
- Front Rim: Mission X7 36H
- Rear Rim: Mission X7 36H
- Seat: Mission Garson Combo
- Seat Post: Mission Combo Steel Post
- Seat Clamp: Mission Slim
- Front Tire: Innova 2.4"
- Rear Tire: Innova 2.4"
- Gyro Tabs: None
- Weight: 27lb 7oz
|Bottom Bracket Height
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.