Description: GT BK Team BMX Bike
Inspired by Brian Kachinsky’s fashion-forward rides that are meant look as good as you do while flying around the town.
Key Features of GT BK Team BMX Bike:
- Frame: GT FS Design, Cr-Mo Front Tri (T/T, D/T, S/T), DT Gusset, MID BB , Seat Stay Mounted U-Brake, Integrated 1-1/8" H/T w/ Removable Rotor Tabs, Odyssey Springfield Brake compatible
- Fork: GT FS Design, CR-MO 2pc. Threaded Steerer, 31.8- 28.6mm Tapered O.D. Blades, 31mm Offset, 3/8" Axle Dropouts
- Rims: Alloy Single Wall (F), Double Wall, (R) 20" 36 Hole
- Hubs Front: Alloy Body, Sealed Bearings 3/8" Axle, 36 Hole,15mm Nut.
- Hubs Rear: Alloy Body, 5pcs Sealed Bearings, Cr-Mo 14mm x 180mm Axle, 9T Cassette, 36 Hole, 17mm Nut.
- Pedals: GT Low Profile FS Platform Design, PP Material, Boron Axle
- Crank: GT Power Series Tubular Cr-Mo 3Pc., 170mm Arms, Cold Forged CR-MO 19mm x 8T Spline Spindle, 25T GT Steel Chain Wheel
- Bottom Bracket: MID Sealed Bearing
- Handlebar: GT Freestyle 4pc., Steel, 9"H x 29"W, 5°Up, 9° Back
- Grips: GT Super Soft 155mm Single Compound w/ GT removable plug
- Stem: New GT Top Load, 1-1/8", Cold Forged Cap, 32mm Rise, 50mm Length
- Headset: 1 1/8" Integrated Design, 45X45 Degree Sealed Bearings
- Brakes Rear: Aluminum U-Brake w/ Soft Compount Pad
- Wheelset: Sealed Bearing Hubs, 9T Cassette Laced to Alloy Rims
- Tires: GT Pool 20x2.3" (F/R)
- Saddle: GT BK Signature Pivotal
- Seatpost: Alloy Pivotal 25.4 x 200mm
- Chain: KMC Z410
- Sizes: 20.75" Top Tube
- Extra(s): N/A
- 2018 Model
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.