Description: GT JPL Team BMX Bike
Jason Phelan's fluid style and entertaining approach to riding enable him to achieve anything he can dream up. While young, Jason learned that his bike could take him anywhere and it has been his aim to remind riders that they are only limited by their imagination. So grab your Phelan complete and set off on an adventure.
Key Features of GT JPL Team BMX Bike:
- Frame: GT FS Design, Cr-Mo Front Tri (T/T, D/T, S/T), DT Gusset, MID BB , Seat Stay Mounted U-Brake, Integrated 1-1/8" H/T w/ Removable Rotor Tabs, Odyssey Springfield Brake compatible
- Fork: GT FS Design, CR-MO 2pc. Threaded Steerer, 31.8- 28.6mm Tapered O.D. Blades, 31mm Offset, 3/8" Axle Dropouts
- Chain: KMC Z410
- Crank: GT Power Series Tubular Cr-Mo 3Pc., LHD, 170mm Arms, Cold Forged CR-MO 19mm x 8T Spline Spindle, 25T GT Steel Chain Wheel
- Bottom Bracket: MID Sealed Bearing
- Pedals: GT Low Profile FS Platform Design, PP Material, Boron Axle
- Rims: Alloy Single Wall (F), Double Wall, (R) 20" 36 Hole
- Tires: GT LP-5 20x2.35" (F/R)
- Hubs: Front: Alloy Body, Sealed Bearings 3/8" Axle, 36 Hole, 15mm Nut. Rear: LHD Alloy Body, 5pcs Sealed Bearings, Cr-Mo 14mm x 180mm Axle, 9T Cassette, 36 Hole, 17mm Nut.
- Brake: Rear: Aluminum U-Brake w/ Soft compound Pad
- Brake Levers: Alloy
- Handlebar: GT Freestyle 2pc., Steel, 9"H x 29"W, 3?Up, 11? Back
- Stem: New GT Top Load, 1-1/8", Cold Forged Cap, 32mm Rise, 50mm Length
- Grips: GT Super Soft 155mm Single Compound w/o Flange w/ GT removable plug
- Headset: 1 1/8" Integrated Design, 45X45 Degree Sealed Bearings
- Saddle: GT Pivotal Padded
- Seat Post: Alloy Pivotal 25.4 x 200mm
- 2018 Model
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.