Description: GT Slammer 20 BMX Bike
A low-maintenance, technique driven bike for riders looking to improve their freestyle skills.
Key Features of GT Slammer 20 BMX Bike:
- Frame: GT FS Design, Hi-Ten Steel Tubes, DT Gusset, American BB, Seat Stay Mounted U-Brake, External 1-1/8" H/T, w/ Removable Rotor Tabs, Odyssey Springfield Brake Compatible
- Fork: GT FS Design, Hi-Ten 31.8-28.6mm Tapered O.D. Blades, 31mm Offset, 3/8" Axle Dropouts
- Front Hubs: Steel Body, Loose Ball 3/8" x 150mm Heat Treated Axle, 36 Hole, 15mm Hut
- Rear Hubs: Alloy Body, 1 Loose Ball, 4 Sealed Bearing 14mm x 180mm Axle, 9T Cassette, 36 Hole, 17mm Nut
- Crank: GT Tubular CR-MO 3pc. 170mm Arms, Cold Forged CR-MO 19mm x 8T Spline Spindle, 25T GT Steel Chain Wheel
- Rims: Alloy Single Wall, 20" 36 Hole (F/R)
- Tires: (F) INNOVA 20x2.3" (R) 20x2.2"
- Chain: KMC Z410
- Grips: GT Super Soft 155mm Single Compound w/ GT removable plug
- Headset: 1-1/8: Thread less, Steel
- Saddle: Integrated Saddle w/ Post
- Pedals: GT Low Profile FS Platform Design, PP Material, Boron Axle
- Bottom Bracket: American Loose Ball Bearing
- Handlebar: GT Freestyle 2pc. Steel 8.375"H x 28"W, 3° Up, 11° Back
- Stem: New GT Top Load, 1-1/8", Cold Forged Cap, 32mm Rise, 40mm Length
- Brakes: Rear: SST ORYG Detangler, Aluminum U-Brake w/ Soft Compount Pad
- Seatpost: Alloy, 25.4mm x 20mm
- Extras: N/A
- 2018 Model
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.