Description: GT Palomar Bike
Ideal for a beginner to intermediate mountain biker, the Palomar from GT is a hardtail bicycle designed to be taken wherever, whenever. If you're ripping through off-road paths or biking on the road to get to the trailhead, the All Terra CH-565 fork can be adjusted to suit your needs without losing any rider efficiency. The Palomar's 27.5" wheels are popular among mountain bikers for being highly maneuverable but are still able to hit obstacles more smoothly, so it truly gives new and smaller riders a high confidence ride in an easy to handle size. Value comes standard, with replaceable derailleur hangers and a lifetime warranty on the frame.
Key Features of GT Palomar Bike:
- Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL
- Frame: Hi-Tensile Steel Triple Triangle Frame Ladies: Hi-Tensile Steel Step Thru Frame, 27.5 design
- Fork: All Terra CH-565, 26mm Stanchions, alloy Lower legs 80mm travel for 27.5" with V-Brake mounts
- Rear Shock: N/A
- Chain: KMC Z51
- Crankset Chainwheel: 15
- Crank: All-Terra Forged Alloy 42/34/24T
- Crank Option 1: All-Terra Forged Alloy 42/34/24T
- Bottom Bracket: Cartridge Sealed
- Pedals: Low Profile Platform
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tourney
- Rear Derailleur: Tourney TY500
- Shifters: Microshift Tab with gear indicator
- Cog Set: Sunrace 7-Speed, 14-34T F/W
- Rims: Alloy Double Wall, w/ GSW, 32H 27.5"
- Tires: (F&R) All Terra 27.5X2.1"
- Hubs: (F) Alloy QR, (R) Alloy Freewheel QR
- Brake: (F&R) Linear Pull w/ 115mm Arms
- Brake Levers: Promax Two Finger Linear Pull
- Handlebar: MTB Riser Bar
- Stem: Alloy Ahead
- Grips: GT Statement
- Headset: 1 1/8" Ahead
- Saddle: GT MTB
- Seat Post: Alloy Micro Adjust
- Seat Clamp: Alloy QR
- 2017 Model
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.