Description: GT Mach One Push Junior BMX Bike - Kids, Youth
Kick back, push forward, coast for days, and brake when it's snack time. The basics of riding a bike are all here and ready for your tiny tyke to get moving, balancing, and cruising without the distraction of pedaling. Getting used to hand brakes after riding a bike with coaster brakes is a tough part of growing up when you're just a kid. GT has eliminated the need for that awkward transition with the use of hand brakes on the GT Mach One Push Junior Bike. Your grom will have the balance and know-how needed for bike riding without the use of pesky pedals later on down the road.
Key Features of GT Mach One Push Junior BMX Bike:
- Frame: GT BMX Bent C/S Race Styling, Aluminum
- Fork: GT BMX design, 1" threaded steer, 1" Blades, Aluminum
- Rims: Alloy, 16 Hole
- Hubs: F: Steel, 16 hole, 3/8" axle R: Steel, 16 hole
- Nipples: Brass
- Tires: GT Wing design, 16 x 2.125" (F&R)
- Handlebar: GT BMX design, Hi-Ten, 50mm rise
- Stem: 4-bolt alloy top, steel quill
- Headset: Steel, 1"
- Grips: GT Junior Wing
- Saddle: GT Mini BMX Uni design
- Seat Post: AL integrated w/ Saddle, 22.2
- Seat Clamp: Alloy, single bolt
- 2016 Model
Mach One Push Junior
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.