Description: GT Helion Expert Bike
Light, lively, and sure to leave a grin plastered on your face, GT's Helion Expert is the key to trail-riding bliss. The light GT aluminum frame soaks up trail obstacles with 110mm of plush, controllable front-end suspension powered by a RockShox Reba fork. Plus a Fox rear shock, while GT's XC-oriented geometry places heavy emphasis on speed, efficiency, and agility. This capable machine rolls on WTB UST-tubeless wheels, quality Shimano SLX hubs, and grippy WTB 27.5-inch tires to keep you pinned in the corners. Meanwhile, the 2 x 10-speed Shimano Deore/XT drivetrain keeps things fastówith the precision shifting it takes to drop your buddies. Plus, the Shimano Deore hydraulic discs provide awesome speed control for setting personal bests on local descents. And, the rest of the Expert is dressed to the nines with Race Face's Ride bar, stem, and seatpost, and a choice WTB saddle.
Key Features of GT Helion Expert Bike:
- Frame: COR XC Design, 6061-T6 hydroformed aluminum frame, 130mm travel Independent Drivetrain® 27.5 AOS System with Forged Linkage
- Front Suspensions Fox Remote O/C, 110mm travel, remote lockout & rebound adjust
- Rear Suspension: Fox Racing Shox Float CTD Remote, Air Shock, with rebound adjust & remote lockout
- Crankset: Shimano SLX
- Drivetrain: Shimano Deore, XT Shadow Plus
- Wheels/Hubs: WTB, Shimano
- Brakes: Shimano Deore with 180mm Centerlock Rotors
- 2015 Model
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.