Description: GT Grunge Coaster 20 Bike - Kids, Youth
Better Bike Design. Better Experience.
Learning to ride a bike is memorable, but it isn’t always easy. Kids have to focus on balance, pedaling, and speed… all while trying not to tumble. Up until now kids’ bikes have basically been grown up bikes miniaturized for smaller bodies. Designing bikes this way means proper body positioning and pedaling mechanics are compromised.
Not anymore. GT has developed a new line of kids'' bikes that utilize its Legit Fit system and are designed specifically for those growing shredders. The Legit Fit system enables GT to build kids'' bikes that have narrower cranks, proper gearing and improved body positioning. All with the benefits of optimizing pedaling, balance, and speed right from the start. Even better is that it''s a system that works for kids of all ages...no more needing to "grow into" a bike.
Key Features of GT Grunge Coaster 20 Bike:
- Frame: 16" GT Legit Fit Design, Alloy
- Fork: GT Hi-Ten Steel, 1" Threaded Steerer
- Chain: 1/2" x 1/8"
- Crank: Forged One-Piece Type, 89mm, Steel, 28T
- Crank Option 1: Forged One-Piece Type, 89mm, Steel, 28T
- Bottom Bracket: Steel, Ball type
- Pedals: Jr. BMX design, resin
- Cog Set: 16T Coaster
- Rims: Alloy, 20 hole
- Tires: 16 x 1.95"
- Hubs: Steel, 20 Hole (F) 3/8" Axle, (R) Coaster
- Brake: (R) Coaster
- Handlebar: Steel 500mm width x 130mm rise
- Stem: 2-Bolt Alloy Top, Steel Quill, 30mm
- Grips: 92mm closed end
- Headset: Steel, 1"
- Saddle: GT 1-piece
- Seat Post: Alloy
- Seat Clamp: Single Bolt
- Extras: Training wheels
- 2017 Model
Grunge Coaster 20
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.