Description: GT El Centro BMX Bike - Kids, Youth
You wouldn''t tell a kid to wear more socks to get his shoes to fit. We wouldn''t try to cram a smaller am on to a BMX bike that''s too big. The little brother to the Calafia, the El Centro is drawn and spec''d for smaller, younger ams who charge every bit as hard as riders a few years their senior.
Key Features of the GT EL Centro BMX Bike 18":
- TYPE OF FRAME GT Freestyle Design Frame with Cro-mo main tubes and stays, integrated 1-1/8" headtube, 19mm CS, DT gusset, Mid BB, seat stay mounted U-brake, removable GYRO guides
- FORK GT dirt/street design, Cr-Mo 1-1/8" steer, cr-mo 31.8mm blades, 6mmT. Dropouts
- CRANKSET CHAINWHEEL GT heat treated Cr-Mo, 8T spline, GT 25T CNC aluminum lighter chainwheel
- BOTTOM BRACKET Mid size sealed bearings, 8 spline Cr-Mo axle
- COG SET 9T cassette
- CHAIN KMC Z510H
- RIMS Alienation PBR, aluminum, front 32 hole, rear 36 hole, 31mm width
- FRONT HUB GT aluminum body, 3/8" Cr-Mo axle, 32 hole
- REAR HUB GT alloy body, 4 sealed bearing cassette with 9T one piece driver, 14mm hi-carbon axle, 36 hole
- SPOKES 14G
- NIPPLES Brass
- TIRES Kenda KoRolla, 2.1"
- PEDALS GT Dirt/Street platform design, Nylon material, cr-mo alxe
- REAR BRAKE Xposure, coil spring, cold forged aluminum U-brake
- BRAKE LEVERS Xposure, forged aluminum, hinged clamp
- HANDLEBAR GT Pro size dirt/street Steel, 8" rise
- STEM Xposure 50mm ext. front load
- HEADSET 1-1/8" integrated, Campy sized 45x45 degree bearings, alloy top cap
- GRIPS GT Wing shroom design
- SADDLE Pivotal street design, GT cover
- SEAT POST Pivotal alloy design, 200mmL.
- SEAT CLAMP Alloy Single bolt slim
- REAR SHOCK 1pr. GT 36mm OD x 97mm forged steel pegs, SST ORYG,
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.