Description: GT Compe BMX Bike
Cut from the same cloth as the Performer, The Compe picks up where the Performer leaves off. Same mission. Same frame design. Same geometry. Different tubing. Even more affordable.
Key Features of the GT Compe BMX Bike 20":
- TYPE OF FRAME GT freestyle design, Steel tubes, DT gusset, Mid size BB, seat stay mounted U-brake, GYRO cable guides
- FORK GT freestyle design, Cr-Mo 1-1/8" steer, 31.8mm hi-ten blades, 6mmT. Dropouts
- CRANKSET CHAINWHEEL GT tubular Cr-Mo 3pc., 8T spline, single bolt clamping, 175mm / 25T steel GT design
- BOTTOM BRACKET Mid size sealed bearings, 8 spline Cr-Mo axle
- COG SET 9T cassette
- CHAIN KMC Z510
- RIMS Alex G303, pinned aluminum, 32F/36R hole
- FRONT HUB Steel body, 3/8" hi-carbon axle, 32 hole
- REAR HUB GT alloy body, 4 sealed bearing cassette with 9T one piece driver, 14mm hi-carbon axle, 36 hole
- SPOKES 14G
- NIPPLES Brass
- TIRES Kenda KoRolla, 2.1"
- PEDALS GT Jump design, PP material, cr-mo axle
- FRONT BRAKE Tektro, aluminum caliper
- REAR BRAKE Tektro FX340R, aluminum U-brake
- BRAKE LEVERS Tektro, XL320, aluminum
- HANDLEBAR GT dirt/street Steel, 7.5" rise
- STEM GT freestyle drop design, machined GT logo
- HEADSET 1-1/8" threadless, steel
- GRIPS GT Wing shroom design
- SADDLE GT Slim mini street design, 8mm rails
- SEAT POST Steel, 25.4mm x 200mmL.
- SEAT CLAMP Alloy Single bolt slim
- EXTRAS SST ORYG, one pair GT 36mm OD x 97mm forged steel pegs
Past Season Product
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.