Description: Grenade B12 BMX Bike 24in
The Grenade B12 is a 24inch bike for larger riders that want the performance of a 20inch bike. With a Framed 3-piece crank and other fine Framed parts this bike can go from the park, dirt jumps, to street without any worries. The agile geometry of the frame will give the larger rider confidence to go ride what ever he wants.
Key Features of Grenade B12 BMX Bike 24in:
- FRAME: HiTen 22.7" Top Tube
- FORK: HiTen / 14mm Droputs
- Dropouts: 14mm
- BAR: HiTen 8" Rise Bars, 27.6" wide
- GRIPS: Framed Grips 130mm
- STEM: Framed Alloy Stem
- HEADSET: Framed Headset
- BRAKE LEVER: Framed Alloy Lever
- BRAKE: Framed Alloy U-Brakes
- CRANK: Framed FORGED 175mm 3 PCS Crank
- SPROCKET: 30t Framed
- CHAIN: KMC Z410
- PEDALS: Framed Platform Pedals
- FRONT HUB: KT 14Gx36HxM14mm Axel
- REAR HUB: KT 14Gx36HxM14mm axel, w /13T Driver
- RIMS: Front/Rear Framed Alloy Rims 24"x1.75"x14Gx36H double wall
- Spokes/Nipples: 14g/nipples,Brass,Black
- TIRES: Framed 24" X 2.125" Tires
- SADDLE: Framed Saddle
- SEAT POST: Framed Seat Post 25.4mmx250mmx1.4mm
- CLAMP: Framed Alloy Clamp 28.6mm
- PEGS: Front/Rear Framed Steel PegS m1438100mm
- TOP TUBE: 22.7"
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 74degrees
- SEAT TUBE: 12"
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 70.4degrees
- CHAINSTAY: 15.6"
- BB HEIGHT: 13"
- APPROX WEIGHT: 30lbs
- WHEELBASE: 39.68"
Past Season Product
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.