Description: Grenade Launch X BMX Bike
Looking for an awesome gift for your fresh noobie BMX rider? Well then look no further than the Grenade Launch X. This innovative ride is packed full of crazy features like its Shrapnel Fragment Grips and Shrapnel Fragment Alloy Stem. You will stay fully supported so you will not have to worry about anything but your riding! The Grenade Launch X flies beyond your normal entry level bike, as Grenade prides itself on a superior line of products. Furthermore, any bike made with HiTen technology and a 25/9 Micro Drive System is one meant to fly into the future!
Key Features of Grenade Launch X BMX Bike:
- Frame: Hi-Ten Steel
- Fork: Hi-Ten Steel
- Handlebars: Hi-Ten Steel; 8" rise
- Grips: Shrapnel Fragment
- Stem: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy
- Headset: Shrapnel Fragment
- Brake Lever: Alloy
- Brake: Alloy U-Brakes
- Cranks: Shrapnel Fragment, 175mm; 1-piece
- Bottom Bracket: Unsealed American
- Sprocket: Alloy; 25T
- Chain: KMC Z410
- Pedals: Shrapnel Fragment Platform
- Front Hub: Shrapnel Fragment; 3/8"; 36H
- Rear Hub: Shrapnel Fragment; 12mm; 36H, 9T driver
- Rims: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy
- Tires: Shrpanel Fragment 20" x 2.125"
- Saddle/Post: Shrapnel Fragment saddle and post combo
- Clamp: Alloy
- Pegs: 2 Sharpnel Steel pegs included
- Top Tube: 20.5"
- Seat Tube: 9.5"
- Head Tube Angle: 74 degrees
- Seat Tube Angle: 71 degrees
- Chainstay: 14"
- BB Height: 11.6"
- Weight: 26lbs 7oz
- Note: These Grenade BMX bikes come without decals applied. Each bike is shipped with a decal packet, containing a number of decals of different styles and colors. This allows the rider to customize the bike to their liking.
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.