Description: Grenade Stealth BMX Bike
The Grenade Stealth BMX Bike might be considered an entry-level bike, but this premium ride is anything but ordinary in the world of starter BMX bikes. It was created with a ton of awesome features that you would see on an experienced rider's bike. The Grenade Stealth's features a 100% Cromoly frame, fork and handlebars for durability that will outstand even the roughest riders. The 25/9 Micro Drive gear system is compact and will stay out of the way when learning to grind. The Grenade Stealth allows for growth because it will easily meet your needs once your skill set takes you to the next level.
Key Features of Grenade Stealth BMX Bike:
- Frame: 100% Chromoly
- Fork: 100% Chromoly
- Handlebars: Chromoly; 8" rise
- Grips: Gun Grips with locks
- Stem: Detonator Alloy with cutouts
- Headset: 1-1/8 threadless
- Brake Lever: Alloy
- Brake: Alloy U-Brakes
- Cranks: Chromoly; 175mm
- Bottom Bracket: Mid; sealed
- Sprocket: Alloy; 25T
- Chain: KMC HL710; halflink
- Pedals: Shrapnel Fragment Platform
- Front Hub: Cannon Alloy; 14mm; 36H
- Rear Hub: Cannon Alloy; 14mm; 36H, 9T driver
- Rims: Flak Jacket Alloy; double wall
- Tires: Shrpanel Fragment 20" x 2.125"
- Saddle/Post: Launcher saddle and post combo
- Clamp: Alloy
- Pegs: 2 Sharpnel Steel pegs included
- Top Tube: 20.5"
- Seat Tube: 9.5"
- Head Tube Angle: 74 degrees
- Seat Tube Angle: 71 degrees
- Chainstay: 13.75"
- BB Height: 11.6"
- Weight: 25lbs 9oz
- Note: These Grenade BMX bikes come without decals applied. Each bike is shipped with a decal packet, containing a number of decals of different styles and colors. This allows the rider to customize the bike to their own style.
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.