Description: Grenade B2 BMX Bike
Following a line of great bikes, the Grenade B2 BMX Bike is the third in a line of "beginner" street bikes geared towards the younger, novice crowd. With that in mind, safety is number one and this bike comes with Framed grips and the Framed Pipe Bomb 175mm Tubular Cromoly Cranks (with Cromoly Spindle) for protection. The frame is made so that upgrades to wheels with 14mm axles (for example) can be done without buying a new frame/fork. As a whole, the Grenade B2 BMX is a great base bike - and primed for upgrades galore.
Key Features of Grenade B2 BMX Bike:
- Frame: Chromoly main tubes; Hi-Ten Steel
- Forks: Hi-Ten Steel
- Handlebars: Hi-Ten Steel; 8" rise
- Grips: Grenade Grips
- Stem: Fuse Alloy
- Headset: Grenade headset
- Brake Lever: Grenade Alloy
- Brake: Greande Alloy U brake
- Cranks: Chromoly; 175mm; Chromoly spindle
- Bottom Bracket: Unsealed; American
- Sprocket: Alloy; 25T
- Chain: KMC Z410
- Pedals: Grenade Platform Pedals
- Front Hub: Turbine Alloy ; 3/8"; 36H
- Rear Hub: Turbine Alloy; 12mm; 36H; 9T driver
- Rims: Alloy
- Tires: Grenade -Front: 20" x 2.125" -Rear: 20" x 2.125"
- Seat/Post: 1pc seat and post combo
- Clamp: Alloy
- Top Tube: 20.5"
- Stand Over: 8"
- Seat Tube: 9.5"
- Head Tube Angle: 74 degrees
- Seat Tube Angle: 71 degrees
- Chainstay: 14"
- BB Height: 11.6"
- Wheelbase: 36.25"
- Weight: 26 lbs 9 oz
- Note: These Grenade BMX bikes come without decals applied. Each bike is shipped with a decal packet, containing a number of decals of different styles and colors. This allows the rider to customize the bike to their liking.
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.