Description: Fuji Sanibel 2.0 Bike
The Fuji Sanibel 2.0 Bike is a great bike for a casual cruise. It has wide handlebars for a more relaxed and natural fit on the bike. The seat provides a comfortable ride and won't make your bottom ache as the hours slide by. A single speed drive train and a coaster brake keep it traditional so not only is it simple to ride but to maintain as well. If you want to relax, take an easy ride and watch the sunset, then the Fuji Sanibel 2.0 is for you!
Key Features of Fuji Sanibel 2.0 Bike:
- MAIN FRAME Fuji Elios 1 HiTen oversized cruiser, Fuji custom chain cover
- REAR TRIANGLE Fuji Elios 1 HiTen oversized
- FORK Fuji Elios 1 Hi-Ten 1 1/8" Cruiser
- CRANKSET Fuji Steel One Piece, 44T
- BOTTOM BRACKET Bearings for one-piece
- PEDALS Fuji Cruiser w/Kraton platform
- FRONT DERAILLEUR Nil
- REAR DERAILLEUR Nil
- SHIFTERS Nil
- CASSETTE Shimano 20T
- CHAIN KMC Z-410
- WHEELSET Fuji cruiser sealed Alloy hubs, 36H with Shimano Coaster Brake, Alex Cruiser ZUMA 1.0 rims
- TIRES Kenda Cruiser, 26 x 2.125"
- BRAKE SET Shimano Coaster
- BRAKE LEVERS Nil
- HEADSET Cruiser, Steel, 1 1/8"
- HANDLEBAR Fuji Cruiser
- STEM Fuji Alloy Cruiser
- TAPE/GRIP Fuji Double Density Kraton
- SADDLE Fuji Cruiser
- SEAT POST Alloy 350x25.6mm
- WEIGHT- LBS/KG S.O. - 33.8 lbs / 15.3 kg , S.T. - 31.9 lbs / 14.5 kg
- 2011 Model
|Seat Tube - Center to Top
|Effective Tob Tube Length
|Head Tube Angle
|Seat Tube Angle
|Head Tube Length
|Stand Over Height
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.