Description: Eastern Traildigger BMX Bike
The Eastern Traildigger is a classic! Designed for beginners but trimmed out with some solid features. The Traildigger is centered around a rugged steel frame with chromoly DT & TT. Other features: sealed bearing integrated headset, sealed front and rear hubs, a 3-piece chromoly cranks, Eastern grips, pedals, sprocket and double-wall rims.
Key Features of Eastern Traildigger BMX Bike:
- Frame: Hi-Tensile Steel Traildigger 20", Chomoly Top Tube and Down Tube (2017 only)
- BB: Mid
- Headtube: Integrated
- Chainstay Length: 13.25"
- Clamp: Integrated with Frame
- Bars: Hi-Ten 8.5"
- Unsweep/Backsweep: 12°/1°
- Bar Width: 28.5"
- Fork: Traildigger 20", Hi-Tensile Steel w/ Chromoly Steerer Tube (2017 USA only)
- Fork Rake: 28mm
- Headset: Integrated 45° x 45° Sealed Cartridge Bearing
- Stem: Forged Alloy Top Load Stem
- Grip: Eastern Riblet Grips
- Crank: 3-Piece, Tubular Heat-Treated Chromoly, Pinch Bolt with 8-Splined Spindle, 170mm Arm Length
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Bearing Mid
- Chainwheel: Eastern Phorcys, Cold Hard Steel, 25T
- Chain: KMC Z510 1/2 x 1/8
- Pedal: Eastern Atom Plastic Pedal with 9/16" Axle
- Front Brake: N/A
- Front Lever: N/A
- Rear Brake: U-Brake, Forged Alloy, Wide Body, Clear Brake Pads
- Rear Lever: Forged Alloy Lever
- Brake Cable[S]: Linear
- Saddle: Medium Width Seat/Post Combo
- Post: Comes with Seat
- Front Hub: Sealed Bearing, Forged Alloy Shell, Drilled for 36 Spokes, 3/8" Chromoly Axle
- Rear Hub: 5 Sealed Bearings, Forged Alloy Shell Drilled for 36 Spokes, 14mm Chromoly Axle
- Freewheel: 9 Tooth Driver with Hub
- Front Rim: 2017 - Alloy, Double Wall, Drilled for 36 Spokes
- Rear Rim: 2017 - Alloy, Double Wall, Drilled for 36 Spokes
- Spokes: 14 Gauge with Brass Nipples
- Front Tire: 2017 - 2.4" Eastern Squealer OEM Tires
- Reat Tire: 2017 - 2.4" Eastern Squealer OEM Tires
- Weight: 25.5 lbs
- Pegs: None
Past Season Product
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.