Description: Eastern Shovelhead BMX Bike
The expert level Eastern Shovelhead has been an Eastern staple for over a decade. A full chromoly frame, fork and bars provide lightweight performance. The Shovelhead is finished off with fully sealed hubs, 3-piece 48 Spline cranks, alloy sprocket and double wall rims.
Key Features of Eastern Shovelhead BMX Bike:
- Frame: Full Chromoly Shovelhead 20"
- Top Tube Size: 20.85"
- Head Tube: Integrated
- Chainstay Length: 13.25"
- Clamp: Integrated with Frame
- Bar: Full Chromoly 8.85"
- Upsweep/Backsweep: 12°/1°
- Bar Width: 29"
- Fork: Full Chromoly, Tapered Legs, 3/8" Dropouts
- Fork Rake: 28mm
- Headset: Integrated 45°x45° Sealed Cartridge Bearing
- Stem: Forged Alloy Top Load Stem
- Grip: Eastern Riblet Grips
- Crank: 3-Piece, Tubular Heat-Treated Chromoly, 48-Splined Spindle, 170mm Arm Length
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Bearing Mid
- Chainwheel: Eastern Phorcys, Alloy 25T
- Chain: KMC Z510 1/2 x 1/8
- Pedal: Odyssey Twisted PC with 9/16" Chromoly Axle
- Front Brake: N/A
- Front Lever: N/A
- Rear Brake: U-Brake, Forged Alloy, Wide Body, Clear Brake Pads
- Rear Lever: Forged Alloy Lever
- Brake Cable(s): Linear
- Saddle: Medium Width Pivotal Seat
- Post: Pivotal, Forged Alloy, 200mm
- Front Hub: Sealed Bearing, Forged Alloy Shell, Drilled for 36 Spokes, Female Axle System
- Rear Hub: 5 Sealed Bearings, Forged Alloy Shell Drilled for 36 Spokes, 14mm Chromoly Axle
- Freewheel: 9 Tooth Driver with Hub
- Front Rim: Alloy, Double Wall, Drilled for 36 Spokes. For 20″ Tires
- Rear Rim: Alloy, Double Wall, Drilled for 36 Spokes. For 20″ Tires
- Spokes: 14 Gauge with Brass Nipples
- Front Tire: Eastern Squealer OEM 20 x 2.40
- Rear Tire: Eastern Squealer OEM 20 x 2.40
- Peg: Cold Steel Pegs (2pc)
- Weight: 25.6 lbs
Past Season Product
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.