Description: Eastern Lowdown BMX Bike
Designed for the beginner level rider, the 2018 Lowdown 20" BMX Bike is a perfect introduction to BMX. Tubular chromoly 3 piece cranks and sealed front and rear hubs now come standard on 2018 models. Crafted from tough hi-tensile steel with some dialed Eastern aftermarket grips, pedals, and sprocket give this beginner bike an expert look.
Key Features of Eastern Lowdown BMX Bike:
- Frame: Lowdown 20", Hi-Tensile Steel, AM BB, Aheadset
- Top Tube Size: 20"
- Chainstay Length: 13.38"
- Fork: Hi-Tensile Steel
- Fork Rake: 28mm
- Headset: Aheadset
- Handlebar: H/BAR Complete Bike bar, Hi-Ten 8.0"
- Upsweep/Backsweep: 12 degree/1 degree
- Stem: Forged Alloy Front Load Stem
- Grip: Eastern Riblet Grips
- Crank: 3-Piece, Tubular Heat-Treated Chromoly, Bolt for Sprocket, Pinch Bolt with 8-Splined Spindle, 165mm 28.6mm Round Arm
- Bottom Bracket: American Ball Bearing
- Chainwheel: Eastern Phorcys, Cold Hard Steel, 25T
- Chain: KMC Z410 1/2 x 1/8
- Pedal: Eastern Atom Plastic Pedal with 9/16" Axle
- Front Brake: N/A
- Front Lever: N/A
- Rear Brake: Alloy Caliper Brake
- Rear Lever: Forged Alloy Lever
- Brake Cable [s]: LINEAR
- Saddle: Padded Seat with Railed Supports
- Post: Steel 200mm
- Clamp: Forged Alloy
- Front Hub: Sealed Bearing, Forged Alloy Shell, Drilled for 36 Spokes, 3/8" Chromoly Axle
- Rear Hub: Sealed Bearings, Forged Alloy Shell Drilled for 36 Spokes, 14mm Chromoly Axle
- Freewheel: 9 Tooth Sealed Driver with Hub
- Front Rim: Alloy, Single Wall, Drilled for 36 Spokes, For 20" Tires
- Rear Rim: Alloy, Single Wall, Drilled for 36 Spokes, For 20" Tires
- Spokes: 14 Gauge with Brass Nipples
- Front Tire: 20x2.25
- Rear Tire: 20x2.25
- Peg: None
- Rotor: N/A
- Weight: 26.9 lbs
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.