Description: Eastern Growler 29in BMX Bike
Built off of utility and the love of the ride, the Growler has a mean BMX look and a smooth feel. This sized up BMX is available in 26", Limited 26" and 29". Eastern logo tires, anodized and CNC'd alloy sprocket, flangeless Eastern Riblet grips set this bike off. Functional features like the mechanical disc brakes, heat-treated chromoly one-piece cranks and a durable all steel construction make it ride as good as it looks. Limited models feature Chromo Frame/Fork and 3pc cranks. Not intended for tricks or jumping.
Key Features of Eastern Growler 29in BMX Bike:
- Frame: Growler 29", Hi-Tensile Steel, AM BB, Aheadset, 135mm Rear Hub Spacing, Welded on Rotor Brake
- Mounts: Limited has Full Chromoly Frame
- Top Tube Size: 24"
- Chainstay Length: 18"
- Fork: Growler 26", Hi-Tensile Steel: Limited has full chromoly Fork
- Fork Rake: 32mm
- Headset: Aheadset
- Handlebar: Hi Ten, 22.2mm barbore, 1.2mm T, 7" x 28 "
- Upsweep/Backsweep: 11 degree/1 degree
- Stem: Forged Alloy Front Load Stem
- Grip: Eastern Riblet Grips
- Crank: Forged 1-Piece, Heat-Treated Chromoly, 175mm
- Arm Length: Limited comes with 3-Piece, Tubular Heat-Treated Chromoly, Pinch Bolt with 8-Splined Spindle, 170mm Arm Length
- Bottom Bracket: American Ball Bearing: Limited Edition comes with sealed bearing alloy cups
- Chainwheel: Eastern Maxum, Alloy, 36T
- Chain: KMC Z510 1/2 x 1/8
- Pedal: Eastern Atom Plastic Pedal with 1/2" Axle : (Limited 9/16”)
- Front Brake: N/A
- Front Lever: N/A
- Rear Brake: Disc Brake, Mechanical
- Rear Lever: Forged Alloy Lever
- Brake Cable [s]: LINEAR
- Saddle: Padded Seat with Railed Supports
- Post: Steel 300mm
- Clamp: Integrated with Frame
- Front Hub: Sealed Bearing, Steel Shell, Drilled for 36 Spokes, 3/8" Axle
- Rear Hub: Ball Bearings, Forged Alloy Shell Drilled for 36 Spokes, 14mm Axle
- Freewheel: 15 Tooth Freewheel
- Front Rim: Alloy, Double Wall, Drilled for 36 Spokes, For 29" Tires
- Rear Rim: Alloy, Double Wall, Drilled for 36 Spokes, For 29" Tires
- Spokes: 14 Gauge with Brass Nipples
- Front Tire: 29 x 2.35
- Rear Tire: 29 x 2.35
- Peg: None
- Rotor: N/a
- Weight: 28 lbs
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.