Description: Eastern Element BMX Bike
The expert level Eastern Element is a classic and is now built with a low slung full chromoly frame, plus a full chromoly fork, sealed bearing integrated headset, sealed hubs, a 3-piece chromo cranks, double wall rims and our new Squealer tires.
Key Features of Eastern Element BMX Bike:
- Frame: Element 20", Full Chromoly, Mid BB, Internal Headset
- Top Tube Size: 20.75"
- Chainstay Length: 13.38"
- Fork: Full Chromoly
- Fork Rake: 28mm
- Headset: Integrated 45°X45° Sealed Cartridge Bearing
- Handlebar: H/BAR Complete Bike bar,Hi-Ten, 8.75"
- Upsweep/Backsweep: 12º/1º
- Stem: Forged Alloy Top Load Stem
- Grip: Eastern Riblet Grips
- Crank: 3-Piece, Tubular Heat-Treated Chromoly, Bolt for Sprocket, Pinch Bolt with 8-Splined Spindle, 165mm , 31.8mm Square Tapered Arm
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Bearing Mid
- Chainwheel: Eastern Phorcys, Cold Hard Steel, 25T
- Chain: KMC Z510 1/2 x 1/8
- Pedal: New Eastern Facet Pedal with 9/16" Chromoly Axle
- Front Brake: N/A
- Front Lever: N/A
- Rear Brake: U-Brake, Forged Alloy, Wide Body, Clear Brake Pads
- Rear Lever: Forged Alloy Hinged Lever
- Brake Cable [s]: LINEAR
- Saddle: Medium Width Pivotal Seat
- Post: Pivotal, 200mm
- Clamp: Integrated with Frame
- Front Hub: Sealed Bearing, Forged Alloy Shell, Drilled for 36 Spokes, 3/8" Chromoly Axle
- Rear Hub: Sealed Bearings, Forged Alloy Shell Drilled for 36 Spokes, 14mm Chromoly Axle
- Freewheel: 9 Tooth Sealed Driver with Hub
- Front Rim: Alloy, Double Wall, Drilled for 36 Spokes, For 20" Tires
- Rear Rim: Alloy, Double Wall, Drilled for 36 Spokes, For 20" Tires
- Spokes: 14 Gauge with Brass Nipples
- Front Tire: Eastern Squealer OEM 20 x 2.40
- Rear Tire: Eastern Squealer OEM 20 x 2.40
- Peg: Cold Steel Pegs (2pcs)
- Rotor: N/A
- Weight: 25.8 lbs
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.